WHAT IS A COOPERATIVE?
Endeavor Communications is a cooperative. Quite simply, a cooperative is a type of business that is owned by its members. These members pool their resources together to achieve a level of purchase power that allows them to buy the best products and services available at the lowest possible prices. They then share the business benefits of these products and services – including profits – and, as a community, decide the direction of the organization. Cooperatives are special because they are owned by the consumers they serve and are guided by a set of seven principles that reflect the best interests of those members. Once you apply for telephone service with Endeavor Communications, you are a member and part owner of the cooperative. These guiding principles are:
- Voluntary and open membership
- Democratic member control (one member, one vote)
- Members’ economic participation
- Autonomy and independence
- Education, training, and information
- Cooperation among cooperatives
- Concern for the community
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Telecommunications is what we do. Remarkable is what we are.