It makes sense – they’re a national, largescale company after all. They can’t possibly have the time to care deeply about their customers. They’ll grudgingly take your call and do the minimum in order to fix the problem.
If only your Internet provider was committed to offering you the very best service.
Ever since our foundation, Endeavor Communications has existed to be an integral part of local and statewide communities. Giving back to the people we serve has left a positive impact on our employees and mission!
Our grassroots background affords us the perspective and desire to be an organization for the people.
We have dedicated to supporting our local school systems in many ways, some of which include:
- Regularly live streaming a variety of sporting events
- Allowing two high school students FRS Youth Tour assess
- Providing free WiFi at outdoor school events
- Disbursing refreshments during extracurricular activities
- Creating a free school scheduling app for students
- Scholarship and sponsorship opportunities
We want to take the time to thank and support the greater community as well. We do this by:
- Fundraising for cancer research through annual Monster Dash 5k
- Regular blood drive donations
- Supporting local food pantries and senior centers
- Offering Speed Geeks technological resources
- Active involvement in local Chambers of Commerce
- Annually programming local footage for Putnam, Hendricks, and Tipton county fairs
Every year at Endeavor, our employees dedicate more than 1,000 community volunteer hours.
“That’s great, but how can I be more involved in my community?”
Countryliving and Dosomething posted comprehensive articles of ways anyone can take action to give to their community!
Some of their suggestions include:
- Giving patronage to local businesses and organizations
- Leading a community clean-up event
- Doing yard work for an elderly citizen
- Donating to causes you care about
- Offering your expertise or service
- Participating in community fundraisers
While we may be a small, rural communications company, we will continually strive to leave an impact wherever we go. Our leadership and staff have dedicated time, energy, and resources to ensure that our focus is on others – not just ourselves.
And we don’t plan to stop!
Unlike the large Internet providers who don’t have time for quality customer care, we’ll never leave you on an automated voicemail!
We are proud and honored to serve such wonderful surrounding communities.
We work here, we live here, we give here.
Contact us today at 1.800.922.6677 or firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us to give you the high-speed internet you deserve!
“At the end of the day it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished . . . it’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back.” – Denzel Washington
Click HERE to read the full Countryliving article.
Click HERE to read the full Dosomething article.